Extra Credit // Socratic.org
Get extra credit by answering questions on Socratic.org, a website where students ask and answer questions to learn and help others learn.
Find a question to answer
- Visit https://socratic.org
- Click "Sign up" and create an account
- Visit your subject’s page (e.g. https://socratic.org/biology)
- Browse the tab at the top that says "Questions" OR use the search bar to find a question on a topic you’ve studied (e.g. "cell membrane")
Answer a question (or a few!)
- Once you’ve found a question you think you can answer, click on the question link and click "Add an answer"
- Do your best to write an explanation as if you were teaching someone the answer for the first time
- Use your textbook, class notes, and trusted online sources to add detail and examples — in your own words
- Once you’re done writing, click "Post answer"
Share the question(s) you answered
- Once your answer is published, visit your profile page
- All the questions you’ve answered will be listed there
- Submit the link to your profile to receive extra credit
PS: Go check out your profile page to see how many students your answer has helped around the world!