I have created a simple series-parallel DC resistive circuit practice problem below for you.
Try to answer the question and post your answer then I will mark it for you.
Please let me know if you require a complex DC with other circuit components or an ac practice problem then I will give one as well for you.
In the diagram below, a 100V DC supply is connected to a resistive series-parallel network as shown.
Calculate the following :
- The total resistance of the circuit.
- The total current
- The branch currents
#I_1 and I_2#.
- The potential difference across the
- The voltage at the point B.
- The voltage
- The power dissipated in the
#2,2 k Omega#resistor.
- The amount of charge passing through the
#470 Omega#resistor in 2 minutes.
- The cost to operate this circuit for 1 hour if the tariff charges is R1,50 per kWh unit.