Question #75b1b

1 Answer
Feb 22, 2017



I always try to look at ways to avoid the quotient rule, one way to do this is move the denominator to the top by changing the sign of the power. Another way to look at this problem:


This is a simple chain rule problem. Once you have done the derivative it will look like:


Putting the negative exponents back in the denominator you'll get your final answer.