Question #1013b

1 Answer
Oct 13, 2017

Most of the world uses either Celsius and Kelvin for all science lab work, which of those is used might depend on the particular field of science and the temperatures involved.


Most of the world uses Celsius and Kelvin, even in everyday situations. Celsius is used in medicine and weather. Kelvin is the SI unit and is used for Physics and Chemical research. Celsius might be used in cases where the temperature is not significantly below the freezing point of water.

The USA is hanging on to the use of Fahrenheit in weather and medicine.


I hope this helps,