How do fossil fuels differ from other fuels?
I am assuming that from "other fuels", you meant bio fuels and hence the answer is :
• It takes millions of years to generate fossil fuel in the earth but regeneration of biofuel is a very short period.
• Fossil fuel is a non-renewable energy source whereas biofuel is a renewable energy source.
• Using fossil fuel pollutes the environment in many ways, but the consumption of biofuel is an environmental friendly concept.
• We cannot produce fossil fuel; it has to be generated naturally. But we can easily produce biofuel , varying from small scale to large scale.
• Health hazards of fossil fuels are very high, biofuel causes fe wer problems to our health.
• The contribution of fossil fuel for the world energy demand is very high while that of biofuel is relatively low.