What are pros and cons of natural gas, coal, and oil?
They all can power big machines, but they harm the environment greatly.
- It can power big machines to make things, such as a construction vehicle, cars, and even a generator.
- It provides jobs to many, so they can extract them.
- There are some great
- They're very cheap
- They are very reliable
- They're not especially hard to find.
- It adds more carbon dioxide to the atmosphere, known as a greenhouse gas
- It causes pollution and animals to die out
- Argumentatively, it has caused global warming to occur—some claim that it is just a cycle, though.
- It can completely annihilate a forest and have no succession come afterward.
Source: My brain and