What are some common mistakes students make with electromagnetism?
Sep 29, 2015
Sorry for the delay. (Likely Spam problem)
Electromagnetism is a large field of physics.
So, I guess these are some common mistakes of students:
- Which is left hand, right hand.
- Right-hand rule, Fleming's left-hand rule. (Which is direction of electric current, magnetic, force)
- Field line (the direction from north pole to south pole for outside field and south pole to north pole for inside field)
- Electromagnetic induction in a coil (the pole and moving direction of a magnet affect to the direction of electric current inside the coil).
- Electromagnetic induction in a fluid flowing coil.