What are the differences between aerobic respiration and photosynthesis in eukaryotic cells?
1.Aerobic respiration is the process for converting Glucose into Co2(Carbon dioxide) and H20(Water) with the help of oxygen (O2)
2.Aerobic respiration produces energy
3. It's an oxygenic process ( Requires oxygen)
4. Releases Co2 and H20 as a waste-product
5. This process occurs in Mitochondria
1. It's the process for converting Co2 and H20 into Organic molecules with the energy released from the Sun.
2.This process traps energy .
3.anoxygenic process ( do not require oxygen)
4. Releases O2 as a waste product.
5.This process occurs in chloroplast