- (4x3 + 8x2 - 10x) + (12x3 - 2x2 + 3x + 9)
- 25 + x = −5(2 + 8x) + 6x
- What is 30% of 400?
- 9x + 12 > 4x + 7
- What is the area of a circle with a radius of 12?
- What is the monomer that makes up proteins?
- A balloon has a volume of 2.9 L at 320 Kelvin. If the temperature is raised to 343 K, what will its volume be?
- Explain the greenhouse effect and the consequences of climate change.
- How much heat is given off when 1.25 grams of silver is cooled from 100.0 C to 80.0 C? (The specific heat of silver is 0.057 cal/g C)
- If the sequence of bases in a section of DNA is TAGGCTAA, what is the corresponding sequence of bases in mRNA?
- Why was 1968 a year of turmoil in US history?
- Who was Thomas Jefferson?
- What was the main consequence of the Northwest Ordinance of 1787?
- What is federalism?
- What was one purpose of the Marshall Plan of 1948?