Question #87384

1 Answer
Mar 14, 2015

If you need correction, but don't want to wear glasses, you could try contact lenses. You should probably also get a pair of glasses to wear when you can't wear the contact lenses. Don't discount glasses altogether. There are many very stylish frames available today. Also, you might talk to your optometrist about lasik surgery. Only ophthalmologists can do the surgery. Unlike optometrists, they are medical doctors who specialize in the eye.