What are the chemical and physical properties of common salt?
Of common salt, the stuff you put on your fish and chips?
See below :
- Some salts are salty whereas others are bitter and tasteless
- Most of the salts are neutral to indicators.
- Some salts like salts of potassium, sodium, calcium etc. are colorless whereas the salts of copper, nickel, cobalt etc. possess color.
- Most of the salts are soluble in water. Some salts of lead and barium are insoluble in water.
- The solution of salt can conduct electricity.
*Hope that this answer was useful for you :)*