How do I match these carbohydrates and energy terms?
Here's what I get.
1. The preferred source of energy to run your cells is carbohydrate molecules.
2. Your body stores carbohydrate calories as glycogen.
3. When you eat pasta, your digestive enzymes break apart the starch in the pasta to yield separate glucose molecules.
4. The sugar molecule that circulates in the blood of humans is glucose.
5. Some of your cells can allow glucose to enter only if a hormone, insulin, orchestrates its entry.
6. An undigestible plant cell wall component that serves as dietary fibre is cellulose.