What are the different branches of agriculture?
There are 5 branches.
There are 5 branches of agriculture.
1. Agronomy: Agronomy is about the soil, and how the crops will grow in different kinds of soil
2. Agriculture Engineering: Agriculture Engineering is learning about how the different machines work.
3. Horticulture: Horticulture is all about the fruits and vegetables and how to grow them.
4. Agricultural Economics: Agricultural Economics is about the money and business that the farm will bring.
5. Animal Science: Animal Science is how to take care of animals, as well as how to breed them. This is learned for certain reasons. These reasons are for milk, food, skins, fur, etc.