What are two uses of sodium chloride?
Sep 16, 2017
Well, I sincerely hope you have used it before...
Many people use it as...
- food seasoning
- clearing up icy roads (i.e. freezing point depression)
Some potentially weird or inventive people use it for:
- sponge restoration (soak it in a quarter cup of salt per liter of water or so)
- keeping your windows not frosty (make a salt water solution and rub your windows with a rag).
- Put out small fires (salt has a high melting point, and can smother it).
- Remove baked-on food from pan (soak in salt water, then rub it off)