What is the rate of melting and boiling called?

1 Answer
Nov 21, 2016

Heat of fusion and heat of vaporization, respectively.


The heat of fusion can also be called the enthalpy of fusion and is the same thing as melting. The same concept applies to heat of vaporization and boiling.