Questions asked by Janya Akiko
- Back to user's profile
My teacher told me that vacuum contains nothing.my question is that space is vacuum and energy. Plus energy doesn't need a medium to travel through. so why doesn't energy go and occupy vacuum? If it has already then if vacuum a type of energy?
1) why can't sound travel through space but light can?
2) does space contain vacuum?
3) does space contain energy?
4) light is a type of energy right ?
5) so vacuum is a type of energy?
Why is it that hot water cools faster than cold water in a freezer?
A beaker of 50cm3 is kept in a freezer and made into solid ice.The ice has melted at room temperature and we have made sure that no evaporation takes place. But when we check the volume of the water the result is different( 46cm3). Why is it so?
Why is 6.02 X 10^23 is also called as Avogadro's number?
Is electrostatic same as static electricity?