How can a chemical change be sped up?
By chemical "change", I believe you meant chemical Reaction.
A chemical reaction can be sped up by many factors. Here's a list of the most common ways to speed up a chemical reaction:
- Increase the temperature in Endothermic reactions (Reactions that absorb energy, or become cold)
- Decrease the temperature in Exothermic reactions (Reactions that release energy, or become hot)
- Add a catalyst (A substance that reduces activation energy, speeding up the reaction)
- Increase the concentration of reactants
- Increase the concentration of catalysts
- Increasing the surface area of reactants (If it's a solid, try crushing it)
Sorry if I didn't get what you meant by chemical Change, but hope Reactions is what you meant! :)