How do you subtract two negative mixed numbers?

1 Answer
Apr 30, 2016

To perform such calculations I would first write both mixed numbers as improper fractions.


The easiest way to perform such calculation is (in my opinion) to write the numbers as improper fractions, then find the lowest common denominator and finally substract the numerators.