How do you write 3 3/4 an improper fraction?

1 Answer
Nov 1, 2015

#3 3/4=15/4#


To change a mixed number to an improper fraction you have to write the integer part of the number as a fraction with the same denominator as the fractional part of the mixed nuumber and then add the numerators of the fractions.

#3 3/4=12/4+3/4=15/4#