What are the pros and cons of fossil fuels?
- Many energy systems across the world are built upon the reliance of fossil fuels, changing this system would be very expensive and time consuming.
- Fossil fuels are also efficient and produce a lot of energy.
- Fossil fuels are relatively cheap and accessible.
- We are rapidly running out of fossil fuels. Therefore, it is time to start investing in more sustainable methods of energy.
- Also fossil fuels highly contribute to carbon dioxide emissions, which have a large impact on the green house effects and therefore, global warming.