What are the structures make plant and animal cells different?
Nov 20, 2017
Structure of plant and animal cells broadly differ.
- Plant cells have cell wall, but animal cells lack.
- Plastids present in plant cells, usually absent in animal cells.
- Large vacuole presents in mature plant cells, while in animal cells small in size.
- Centrioles present in animal cells, while lack in plant cells.
- Plasmodesmata present in plant cells, but absent in animal cells.
- Reserve food material is starch in plant cells, while it is glycogen in animal cells.
- Cytokinesis by cell plate formation in plant cells, while by constriction in animal cells. Thank you