- When do you use a hyphen?
- Would I use a hyphen in the following sentences?
- Do I use hyphens with adjectives? I know adjectives modify nouns, but what is throwing me off are the adjectives that may or may not end a sentence.
- What rules (if any exist) should be followed to determine if commas, parenthesis, and hyphens should be used, in either dialogue or narration?
- Do you put any hyphens when you spell out numbers? Like two thousand-two, or two-thousand-two?
- Can you tell me if the following should be hyphenated? I am proofreading a paper and am having trouble with some hyphens.
- What are elongated hyphens? Which sentence demonstrates the correct use of elongated hyphens?
- Are the words "in" and "demand" hyphenated? My sentence: "Careers in pharmacy are some of the most in(-) demand jobs today."
- Is "straight forward" hyphenated? As in, "straight-forward." Thanks!
- Is the word "co-worker" hyphenated or not?
- Does "modern day" have a hyphen?