Researching for an Essay
Topic PageResearching for an Essay
- How is syntax used in a poem? Specifically in the poem "Jabberwocky"?
- I need to do some research on a book with the characters Eb and Jethro. Does anybody know what book this is?
- Using MLA style, what is the correct format for a web address in a Works Cited entry?
- When keeping track of source information during the research process, what pieces of information should you record?
- What is the overall purpose of a style guide such as the MLA style guide or the APA style guide?
- What is the best example of a primary source document useful in the study of history?
- Where is this quote from: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."? I know it's by Henry David Thoreau but where is it from?
- What do the abbreviations MLA, APA, and CMS refer to?
- Question #7186d