Modeling with Functions
Topic PageModeling with Functions
- How can a function model value?
- What is the equation for a billing process that has a one-time fee of $100 and a monthly charge of $25?
- How is growth related to the slope of a linear function?
- Which type of function should be used to model bacterial growth?
- What type of function should be used to model the interest on a bank account?
- If a cylindrical can has a surface area of 60 square inches, how do you express the volume of the can as a function of the radius?
- A bank account yields 7 percent interest, compounded annually. If you deposit $1,000 in the account, what will the account balance be after 5 years?
- The person walks 10 miles in total. If w represents the (variable) distance west she walks, and D represents her (variable) distance from home at the end of her walk, is D a function of w?
- How do you prove algebraically (not graphically): #f (x) =(2x-3)/(3x-2)# is one to one function?
- Is the statement true: #f(x)=x^3#?
- Question #93fe7
- Question #649dc
- If #(-1, 0)# lies on the graph of #y = f(x)#, what is the point that lies on the graph of #y = f(x + 3)#?
- How to find the equation of the inverse function (the one below)?
- Question #cffe9
- Question #d5779
- How do you convert r = 4 cosθ + 4 sinθ into a cartesian equation?