- What is the formula that includes work, force, and displacement?
- How is the scalar product of vectors related to work?
- If a forklift moves 34 m carrying a 1023-N box, how much work is it doing?
- How much work is done by a person who uses a force of 27.5 N to pull a wagon 12.3 m?
- What is a newton?
- A force vector has a magnitude of 575 newtons and points at angle of 36.0 below the positive x axis. What are the x scalar component and y scalar component of the vector?
- A force is given as F=x+5y-z. How do you calculate the magnitude of the force in the direction of the vector A=-3x+2y-2z?
- How do you find done in moving a particle P (0,0) to Q(4,7) if the magnitude and direction of the force is given by #v=<1,4>#?
- How do you find done in moving a particle P (1, 3) to Q(-3, 5) if the magnitude and direction of the force is given by #v=-2i+3j#?