What are some functions of plastids?
Mar 28, 2017
- The plastids are chromoplasts, leucoplasts and chlroplasts. They are interchangeable.
- The chromoplasts are in different colors except green. The colors of flower are the manifestation different types chromoplasts.
- Leucoplasts are the site of reserve food materials. The leucoplasts are colorless.
- The green chloroplasts help in the process of photosynthesis.
- The plastids are interchangeable e.g., potato tuber change from colorless leucoplasts to green chloroplasts Thank you