Why are vascular plants the most successful land plants?
Nov 28, 2016
Vascular plants are successful due to better transportation for water, nutrients, and reproduction.
- Vascular plants are successful due to better transportation for water, nutrients and reproduction.
- The xylem and phloem of the vascular bundles allow for distribution of water and food to all parts of the body.
- This structures allow vascular plants to colonize farther inland.
- Vascular plants have evolved a comlex system of reproduction through spores, seeds, fruits.
- These reproductive structures allow for a wide range of dispersal and limit the competition between parents and their offsprings.