Trends in Data
Topic PageTrends in Data
- How would you solve the following using a table? Andrew cashes a $180 check and wants the money in $10 and $20 bills. The bank teller gives him 12 bills. How many of each kind of bill does he receive?
- How do you use patterns to solve word problems?
- How many hours will a car traveling at 75 miles per hour take to catch up to a car traveling at 55 miles per hour if the slower car starts two hours before the faster car?
- What is the largest possible area that Lemuel could enclose with the fence, if he wants to enclose a rectangular plot of land with 24 feet of fencing?
- How much is the fine if Taylor checked out a book from the library and it is now 5 days late and the late fee is 10 cents per day?
- Some $10 bills and some $20 bills are in a shoe box for a total of 52 bills. The total amount is $680. How many bills are $20?