- How do you change the following sentence to the future tense?: She bought three puppies.
- When do you use the future simple and the future continuous?
- What is the future tense of the word "can"?
- When should I use future perfect continuous tense?
- Is the following sentence written in future perfect or future tense? By this time next year, George will have completed his degree.
- What is the future perfect tense of "to survive"?
- What is the future perfect tense of the word "repair"?
- What is the future tense of "lay"? I am using it in a line of a poem.
- What is first person future progressive tense?
- Which sentence is correct? One: I will be taking a shower at nine o'clock. Two: I will take a shower at nine o'clock.
- What is the second person future tense of "collect"?
- What is how does second-future tense differ from the first-future tense?
- What is the future perfect tense for "catch"?