- Firstly, to advise you to carefully review the animation.
- the blue vector you are seeing at animation above represents the velocity of ball.
- The magnitude of the velocity vector decreases in the ascent zone and increases in the descent zone.
- The kinetic energy of an object is directly proportional to the square of its velocity.
- The greatest value of velocity is at ground level .
- The velocity value at the peak is zero.
- You can calculate ball's velocity at any time using the formula :
#E_k=1/2*m*v^2 " m:mass , v:velocity"#
- The ball has the greatest kinetic energy level at ground level.
- Kinetic energy increases as the object ascends, and decreases as the object descends.
- When the object is at ground level, the potential potential of gravity is assumed to be zero.
- If an object moves up from the ground level, the potential energy increases.
- You can calculate the potential energy of the oven using the formula:
4.Potential energy of object at ground level is zero.
5. the potential energy of an object at peak height is maximum.
Note: The total energy of the ball does not increase or decrease.