Applications of Function Models
Topic PageApplications of Function Models
- How do you know whether a data set is a linear, quadratic, or exponential model?
- How do you find a linear model?
- How do you find a quadratic model?
- How deep is the water in the trough if a water trough is in the shape of a rectangular prism that is 12 feet long by 3 feet wide and has 9.4 cubic feet of water?
- How do you write a polynomial that represents the volume of a box that is a rectangular prism has the dimensions length x+6, width x-2, and height x-1?
- How do you write an expression to represent the total volume of two different sized boxes as a sum of cubes if one of the boxes has sides with a length of 1 foot and the others has sides with a length of x feet?
- An object is thrown upward from the ground with an initial velocity of 32ft/s. What is the maximum height the object obtains using the formula s = -16t^2 + 32t, where s = distance above the ground in feet, and t= time in seconds?
- Question #d0a37
- Question #05734
- How can you multiply quickly in your head?
- Question #0cc35
- What kind of operating systems do phones use?
- Question #18fa5
- Question #cac52
- Question #e0deb
- Question #0f8c1
- Question #d39b8
- Question #4fce5