Graphing: independent and dependent variables
Topic PageGraphing: independent and dependent variables
- How can we graph independent and dependent variables?
- How many independent variables can an experiment have?
- How can we identify dependent variables?
- What are dependent variables?
- Why does the independent variable go on the x axis?
- What is an independent variable in chemistry?
- What two factors determine the point at which a liquid will boil?
- Question #05592
- What is the difference between the independent and dependent variable?
- Kim burns 85 calories per hour hiking. How many calories will Kim burn in #h# hours? How do you identify the independent and dependent variables of this situation?
- What conveys a visual representation of data?
- What property of elements visibly show periodic trends when their values are graphed?
- How do you graph pressure and volume?
- What is an independent variable?