Applications with Inequalities
Topic PageApplications with Inequalities
- When do you use inequalities to solve word problems?
- What inequalities are used to show "at least" or "no more than"?
- How do you write an inequality statement to show that you must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the roller coaster?
- What is the inequality statement to show that Charlie needs more than $1,800 to purchase a car?
- How do you write an inequality statement to show that ninety percent of some number is at most 45?
- What must the length of a rectangle be if the with is 12 inches and the perimeter is at least 180 inches? :
- Liz earns a salary of $2,100 per month, plus a commission of 5% of her sales. She wants to earn at least $2,400 this month. How do you write an inequality to find amounts of sales that will meet her goal?
- Word Problem on polynomial inequalities help?
- Question #442a7
- Question #d332d
- Question #04136
- Why is the line in bold valid (Picture added below)?
- The actual question is in the details?