Problem Solving with Linear Graphs
Topic PageProblem Solving with Linear Graphs
- How do you use linear graphs to problem solve?
- What are examples of using graphs to help solve word problems?
- How do you create linear equations to solve word problems?
- What was the original length of the candle if a candle is burning at a linear rate and the candle measures five inches two minutes after it was lit and it measures three inches eight minutes after it was lit?
- How do you know you need to create a linear equation solve a word problem?
- How much will a membership cost a member by the end of one year if customers can sign up by paying a registration fee of $200 and a monthly fee of $39?
- What is the tip for a $21.50 meal if the tip for a $78.00 restaurant bill is $9.20?
- How do you translate the following word problem into an algebraic equation: A cell phone company is offering its custumers the following deal. You can buy a new cell phone for $60 and pay a monthly flat rate of $40 per month for unlimited calls. How much money will this deal cost you after 9 months?
- The perimeter of a triangle is 60 cm. it's height is 17.3. what is its area?
- Question #ee397
- Question #fc764
- How do you divide? #(x^3 + y^3) div(x-y)#
- Where do the lines #3x+5y=78# and #2x-y=0# intersect?