Topic PageDynamic Equilibrium
- How is dynamic equilibrium established within a saturated solution?
- What are contributing factors to dynamic equilibrium?
- What is the rate of evaporation when there is dynamic equilibrium between the liquid state and the gas state?
- How do the rates of the forward and reverse reactions compare at a state of dynamic chemical equilibrium?
- How is dynamic equilibrium symbolized in a chemical equation?
- How is dynamic equilibrium related to vapor pressure?
- How is dynamic equilibrium achieved?
- How does diffusion affect dynamic equilibrium?
- How does concentration affect dynamic equilibrium?
- What are some common mistakes students make with dynamic equilibrium?
- Question #25b41
- How to do this equilibrium derivation? (I'll post an answer showing the problem)
- Question #fa16a
- Assuming the volume is unchanged in a 0.5 M acetic acid/sodium acetate buffer at a starting pH of 4.76, if 1 mL of 0.1 M HCl is added, what does the pH become?
- Question #f96a9
- #"H"_ 2"O"_((l)) rightleftharpoons "H"_2"O"_((g))# What happens when this system reaches equilibrium?
- What will be the product(s) of the following reaction: #Cs +Br_2 rightleftharpoons ?#?
- Given the reaction at equilibrium: #N_2(g) + O_2(g) + e n ergy rightleftharpoons 2NO(g)# What change will result in a decrease in the amount of #NO(g)# formed?
- A sample of water in a sealed flask at 298 K is in equilibrium with its vapor. What is this is an example of?
- What is the pH of a #"0.065 M"# aqueous solution of acetic acid? #K_a = 1.8 xx 10^(-5)#, and acetic acid, #"CH"_3"COOH"#, reacts with water as shown below: #"CH"_3"COOH"(aq) + "H"_2"O"(l) rightleftharpoons "CH"_3"COO"^(-)(aq) + "H"_3"O"^(+)(aq)#